The Promoter of this competition is Magic Light Pictures of 41-42 Foley Street, London, W1W 7PJ, UK. (the “Promoter”)
This is not the competition post. If you would like to enter the promotion, please enter here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pipandposy Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/pipandposyworld/
Pip & Posy x Magic Light Giveaway – Meta Terms & Conditions
- By entering into this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion opens 26th October 2023 (12.00pm GMT) and closes on 16th November 2023 (1.00pm GMT).
- Winner will receive 1x Nosy Crow book “Snow Coaches”, 1 x set of Pyjamas from George at Asda, 1 x Pip and Posy blanket and 1 x Tonies box
- To Enter on Instagram and Facebook:
Follow the instructions on the post.
Entrants are limited to one entry per person during the Promotional Period. Entry to this prize draw is not available by any other means.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Promotion will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Prize draw (“Promotion”) open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of (“Promoter”), its affiliated companies; their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- One (1) winner will be selected from all qualifying submissions between 26th October 2023 (12.00pm GMT) and closes on 16th November 2023 (1.00pm GMT). Winners will receive the prize as stated in the competition post. No cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The winner will be notified within three days of the date of the prize draw via a reply from the Pip and Posy UK Facebook & Instagram account on their original answer to claim acceptance of the prize and supply their name and postal address. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If a winner fails to redeem the prize within this time period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- By participating in the Competition, all Entrants accept these Rules and all other requirements set out in any promotional material accompanying the competition. The Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these Rules and all other terms and conditions and/or the competitions without prior notice.
- The Entrants consent on behalf of their own child/children and agree should (i) their Child/Children’s name likeness, photographs, audio and visual recordings being used in connection with the Competition and for promotional purposes in any and all media (including without limitation Facebook and any of the Promoter’s websites) throughout the world in perpetuity without any payment to the Entrants, and (ii) where requested to do so, agree to participate in any reasonable related publicity without any payment to the Entrant or children
- Entry to the competition must be completed online at https://www.facebook.com/pipandposy (“the Facebook Page”). Entries completed after the closing date stated in the announcement post will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or not received for any reason. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering (if applicable).
The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (except employees or agents of the Promoter (or their immediate family members). Entrants must be aged eighteen or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or verify eligibility conditions and to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Only one entry per person per household is permitted.
The winner(s) will be selected randomly after the closing date. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter may at its sole discretion, substitute any prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. Winners are not entitled to a cash alternative to their prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Prize is as stated in the competition announcement post and does not include any extras.
- The prize winner will be notified within three days of the closing of the competition and will be given 48 hours from such notification to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within such a period, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner in their absolute discretion and the Promoters shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another competition or sent to charity. Closing dates for each competition are specified within each competition announcement.
- The winner(s) of the prize is responsible for any applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description(s).
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise or events outside of its reasonable control preventing entry to any competition.
- The Promoter may publish details of the Winner(s) on the Facebook Page or any of its websites.
- No purchase necessary unless otherwise stated on any applicable promotional material.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants warrant and undertake that (a) the information submitted is true, accurate and complete and (b) that nothing in the entry submitted will infringe any right of any person or breach any contract or duty of confidence or be defamatory, obscene or unlawful.
- By entering the Competition Entrants hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any and all actions claims damages expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Promoter in consequence of any breach or alleged breach, non performance or non-observance by the Entrant of any agreement condition obligation or warranty on the part of the Entrant herein.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law the Promoter and/or Facebook shall not be responsible or liable to any entrant or any third party for any loss, damage, cost and expense, howsoever arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize or any publicity thereof.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook is not associated with this promotion and by entering, you fully and completely release Facebook from any liability arising out of this promotion.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the processor may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the processor.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter, the processor or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- The laws of England shall apply to these terms and conditions if any disputes will be dealt with by the English Courts.