Gruffalo: Games, the first app based on the much-loved children’s picture book.
Inspired by Julia Donaldson’s exquisite text and Axel Scheffler’s iconic artwork the games invite you to take a stroll through the deep dark wood and put your skills to the test.
Can you outwit the Gruffalo? Play 6 beautiful and challenging puzzle games that develop reactions and problem solving, all specially designed for 3 – 7 year olds.
• Outsmart the Gruffalo in a game of 3 in a Row.
• Help Mouse catch nuts – they’re all good!
• Piece together your favourite characters – how quickly can you complete the jigsaws?
• Are you faster than the Gruffalo? Challenge him to a game of Snap!
• Keep the bug colony moving – pull down the correct leaves to send them on their merry way.
• Clear the woodland floor – pair Gruffalo, Mouse, Fox, Owl and Snake as quickly as you can!
• No in-app purchases mean parents and players can feel comfortable.
The app was developed in conjunction with Stormcloud Games Ltd.
If you’re having trouble loading Gruffalo: Games, you may need to fully reboot your device. This should not affect any apps or data currently on your device.
1. Hold the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen goes black and the silver Apple logo appears.
3. Let go of both buttons. Your iPhone should now be rebooting.
4. Once your iPhone has rebooted, click on the game icon to reload the app.
5. If the problem persists you could uninstall the app, try the above steps again and then reinstall.
1. Press the Hold and home buttons at the same time. The hold button can be found in the top right corner of the iPad. The home button is round and can be found at the bottom of the iPad screen.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen either flashes and goes black or a red slider appears at the top of the screen.
3. If the red slider appears, slide it to the right to turn the iPad off.
4. Once the iPad screen is black, hold down the Hold and Home buttons to reset and restart the device. The Apple logo should appear before the device reboots.
5. Once your iPad has rebooted, click on the game icon to reload the app.
6. If the problem persists you could uninstall the app, try the above steps again and then reinstall.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.